WE NAVAGATHA Mercantile Fleet Management always believe in delivering best in all of its services.one of our core service i.e. SHIP MANAGEMENT. Our ship management services include technical management, crew management to serve the marine and offshore industry by providing quality work and reliable marine personnel. Our experiences and strengths in ship management are enhanced by this long tradition of operating a global fleet of commercial vessels. We strive to maintain and extend our tradition and reputation for high-quality, professional services to the worldwide maritime industry.
Today, the company manages diversified fleet of vessels like Chemical tanker Bulk Carrier Container, Oil Tanker ,Offshore Vessels ,Demolition Voyages, General Cargo ,Tugs and barge with utmost efficiency and professionalism. Driven by his passion for ship management, the Navagatha group of companies has served numerous stakeholders and continues to do so with agile professionalism, built on a strong foundation of honesty and transparency.
Along with these Navagatha group also providing vast range of services like ;
- Full range of crew management.
- Ensuring safe operations of ships throughout the fleet in accordance with national and international requirements and industry standards.
- Continuous improvement of safety and quality on board by means of regular technical and marine vessel inspections.
- Assuring validity of requested documentation and certificates.
Cost-effective procurement based on buying power.
- Supplying ship owners with reliable budget management containing budget controlling and regular reporting in full compliance with accounting standards, rules and regulations.
- Ensuring a smooth takeover of vessels through a full range of services related to commercial and contractual issues
Ensuring the vessel’s standard including permanent and preventive maintenance, carrying out dry dockings and ship repairs as well as continuous technical support.
- Efficient and safe handling of all types of tonnage.
- Constantly communicating with ships’ commands, charterers, brokers, port agents and bunker suppliers Extensive experience in management of all Types of vessels including:
- Bulk Carrier
- Container Passenger
- Chemical Tanker
- Offshore Vessels